The Primary Residence offers Multi-generational Living that features 2,432sf of living space with 2 Bedrooms/2 Bathrooms and attached Mother-In-Law Suite with 2 Bedrooms/1 Bathroom, a separate Kitchen, and wood deck. Soaring vaulted ceilings create an open Great Room design in the main house. Spacious Kitchen offers custom cabinetry, pantry, Gas Range/Oven and Bar for entertaining. Additional highlights include high-end Lennox heat pump system, Water Softener, and solar tubes. The separate Bed & Breakfast offers 1,451sf of living space boasting 3-bedroom Suites with individual bathrooms, full Kitchen with gas range/oven and attached 2-car Garage. Both homes with RO water systems. Take in the stunning Eastern Washington sunsets, panoramic views of Mt Rainier & Mt Adams from many outdoor decks throughout the property. This is an exceptional retreat and turn-key business opportunity in a beautiful setting with endless potential.
The property is accessed through a county road and recorded easements which are across the neighboring properties. These easements have shared maintenance agreements included.
- Per the Yakima County Assessor, there are 12.39 total deeded acres included in the asset.
- The property consists of two tax parcels: Property ID#221-008-24404 & #221-008-24403.
- Per the Yakima County Assessor, the total property taxes for 2021 are $9,130.65.
- Per Yakima County, the property is located within an AG zone with a minimum parcel size of 40 acres. The parcel cannot be split further.
- Per Yakima County Zoning, the existing parcels may be eligible to be sold separately.
- Sunnyside Valley Irrigation District serves the property with 3-acre feet per acre of water rights, assessed annually for unlimited water usage.
- The irrigation water is currently run to a pond located on the property where it is pumped through the sand filtration system then delivered to the vines through drip irrigation.
- Waste water for the production facilities has typically been run to the on-site septic system.